Friday, July 25, 2014

Egg Pizza




   I am a hygienist and I work until 7 three days a week.  When I get home the last thing I want to do is cook a meal, I don't like stopping at a fast food place, and having food cooked for me is near impossible since sometimes I get out at 6:30 or another night I won't be home until close to 8.   It all depends on my work schedule and when my last patient is schedule.  

  I usually do something easy like cereal or eggs. We always have eggs in the house because my boyfriend eats them like candy since he lifts.  I am not a plan egg lover so I have a hard time with the plain fried egg or scrambled.  I had been trying different types of eggs and nothing seemed awesome to me.
 But recently I came up with this egg pizza that is AMAZING.  So good and good for you.  Its so good that I decided to have it again this morning.  Shhhh!















This is the easiest meal that I can not get enough of.  And a great way to get some veggies and extra protein.

So here is what I do.
   I take 2 eggs, one whole egg and one egg white.  (you could use 2 whole eggs I just don't like the yolk)
Scramble them up with some Sriracha!  I said it, I am a Sriracha lover.  It has a little kick to it but its so yummy.
    I pour that into the pan and let the egg start to cook,  I let it cook, don't touch it.  At this point you can add veggies, I usually put chopped onions, mushrooms, and peppers.
   After it has cooked a little with the veggies in it I put some shaved turkey from the deli. And then I throw a little cheese on it too, I took provolone cheese.  But any shredded cheese would be good too!
   After it has cooked and the cheese has melted just slide it out of the pan and onto a plate!  I top it with a little avocado.

I love this and there are so many different things you can do with it, just like real pizza.



Ingredients:
 
   2 Eggs
   Sriracha- a teaspoon or two depending on how hot you like
   A few slices of deli turkey (or whatever meat you would like)
   Chopped veggies like onion, peppers, mushrooms
   A few ounces of cheese
   Avocado



No comments:

Post a Comment